Spring is springing!
Happy Easter weekend and first day of Passover to those celebrating! We are so happy spring is in the air.
With so much buzzing about as days get warmer, we thought you'd want to work in a few simple items to your action plan. Here are five easy ways you can help Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Let us know other ways you've helped in the comments section!
1. Our friends at Rite Aid launched their in-store Miracle Balloon campaign this week, and it runs through May 19. Your $1 donation will be paired with a $7 book of coupons to use in store. Can't make it in for any reason? You can still help your hospital by texting RAKIDS to 50555 to donate $5.
2. Are you an avid eBay shopper? Celebrate your winning bid by saving CMN Hospitals as your favorite nonprofit and give $1 when you make a purchase.
3. We are about $1,000 from hitting our viewer goal with this Dance Marathon video. Take 45 seconds to watch and help us get to $20,000! Thanks to our friends at Just Dance 3 and Causes for supporting our Dance Marathon fundraisers!
4. Do you have a Fred's Super Dollar or CEFCO convenience store in your area? Their in-store campaigns end April 8 and 11, respectively, so make sure to drop by, say hello and support your local kids!
5. Miracle stories happen every day at our hospitals! Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to learn and see how your support impacts our Miracle Kids and families. Encourage your network to check us out too!